If you are serving in children’s ministry, you’ve probably discussed some of these questions. Take a look at these five controversial questions and think about what you believe in these matters.
There are strong opinions on both sides.
I will share my thoughts on each question. You may or may not agree with me…and that’s okay.
Some people are hesitant to talk about these questions. They don’t want to hurt anyone’s feelings or they shy away from hot topics. But I believe it is important to discuss these questions that affect our ministry philosophies.
I’d love to hear your thoughts on these questions. You can leave your responses in the comment section below.
- Where should kids worship at church? In the adult service? In children’s church? Which of these is the most effective way to disciple children and help them grow in their faith? My answer to this question is at this link. What are your thoughts?
- How old should a child be to accept Jesus as their Savior? My answer is at this link. What are your thoughts?
- Should you dedicate a baby whose parents are living together unmarried? My answer is at this link. What are your thoughts?
- Should you reward kids for spiritual disciplines? My answer is at this link. What are your thoughts?
- Should people who are engaged in sex outside of marriage between a man and woman be allowed to serve in children’s ministry? My answer is at this link. What are your thoughts?
This article originally appeared here and is used by permission.