As we begin to slowly reopen our children’s ministry, we are updating our wellness and sick policies. I wanted to share them in case your church is in this process as well. Our policies are a work in process, so I would also LOVE your input and know what you are doing. Please comment and let’s make this a collaboration!
Updated Wellness Policies
We ask that your child please not attend if:
- They have had a fever in the last 72 hours.
- They are exhibiting any symptoms of illness, including:
- Any flu-like symptoms
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Muscle or body aches
- New loss of taste or smell
- Sore throat
- Congestion or runny nose
- Nausea or vomiting
- They have been exposed to someone with a positive Covid-19 diagnosis within the past 14 days.
Updated Wellness Procedures
- Volunteers will be temperature checked
- Small groups – 6 – 8 kids.
- Sanitizing in between services and alternating toys each service as much as possible
- Limiting shared supplies as much as possible.
- We will not be serving snack during our 45 minute service.
This article originally appeared here.