How can we overcome the overwhelm that so often occurs in ministry, and be healthy and effective in our calling? In this conversation on FrontStage BackStage, host Jason Daye is joined by Daniel Fusco, author, church planter, and lead pastor of Crossroads Community Church in Vancouver, Washington. Together, Daniel and Jason explore the idea of unlocking resiliency, embracing perseverance and grit in ministry, in such a way that it doesn’t tip over into an unhealthy state of exhaustion and overload.
FrontStage BackStage Podcast Guest Daniel Fusco
Watch the entire podcast here.
Looking to dig more deeply into this topic and conversation? Every week we go the extra mile and create a free toolkit so you and your ministry team can dive deeper into the topic that is discussed. Find your Weekly Toolkit here… Love well, Live well, Lead well!
Weekly Toolkit https://bit.ly/3dagO7c
- Video links to this episode – easily share with the ministry leaders in your church
- Audio links to this week’s episode – easily share with the ministry leaders in your church
- Additional resource links from this week’s conversation – so you and your team can easily find what is mentioned or referenced
- Ministry Leaders Growth Guide – key insights and concepts from this week’s conversation as well as engaging questions for you and your team to consider and process
- Full-text transcript of this week’s episode – review something you heard, pass along snippets, post tweets, create presentations to share, or use in whatever way you find most helpful in developing your ministry leaders
- Shareable Social Graphics – Feel free to post them on your church social accounts, your personal accounts, or use them as graphics in your communications