We never know when a crisis may strike our church or community, so the question is: are we prepared to lead our church through that crisis? In this conversation on FrontStage BackStage, host Jason Daye is joined by Rusty George. Rusty is the lead pastor of Real Life Church, a multisite church with campuses throughout Southern California. Real Life Church is making a great kingdom impact, but they’ve also had their share of crises, including the suicide of a staff pastor and a school shooting in their community. Rusty shares some of the lessons that he has learned and some of the things that he wishes he would have known before they experienced crisis. Together, Rusty and Jason discuss some of the ways that we can minister in the midst of crisis.
FrontStage BackStage Podcast Guest Rusty George
View the entire podcast here.
Looking to dig more deeply into this topic and conversation? Every week we go the extra mile and create a free toolkit so you and your ministry team can dive deeper into the topic that is discussed. Find your Weekly Toolkit here… Love well, Live well, Lead well!
- Video links to this week’s episode – easily share with the ministry leaders in your church
- Audio links to this week’s episode – easily share with the ministry leaders in your church
- Additional resource links from this week’s conversation – so you and your team can easily find what is mentioned or referenced
- Ministry Leaders Growth Guide – key insights and concepts from this week’s conversation as well as engaging questions for you and your team to consider and process
- Full-text transcript of this week’s episode – review something you heard, pass along snippets, post tweets, create presentations to share, or use in whatever way you find most helpful in developing your ministry leaders
- Shareable Social Graphics – Feel free to post them on your church social accounts, your personal accounts, or use them as graphics in your communications