AI. Eli helps drive us back to the heart of Christ, as he shares what he is seeing as most effective in ministry today. In our society, which is filled with competing and mixed allegiances, how can we best minister across all generations, especially our younger generations? In this week’s conversation on FrontStage BackStage, host Jason Daye is joined by Eli Bonilla Jr. Eli is a leader in the next-gen space, serving in a variety of capacities on national ministry networks. Eli also serves as the global next-gen pastor at Bethany Church in Louisiana. He has recently released his first book, titled “Mixed.” Together, Eli and Jason examine some current cultural challenges, including a hyper-elevated sense of self and identity, what it looks like to minister in a post-Christendom society, and even some technologies, including
FrontStage BackStage Podcast With Eli Bonilla Jr.
View the entire podcast here.
- Video links to this week’s episode – easily share with the ministry leaders in your church
- Audio links to this week’s episode – easily share with the ministry leaders in your church
- Additional resource links from this week’s conversation – so you and your team can easily find what is mentioned or referenced
- Ministry Leaders Growth Guide – key insights and concepts from this week’s conversation as well as engaging questions for you and your team to consider and process
- Full-text transcript of this week’s episode – review something you heard, pass along snippets, post tweets, create presentations to share, or use in whatever way you find most helpful in developing your ministry leaders
- Shareable Social Graphics – Feel free to post them on your church social accounts, your personal accounts, or use them as graphics in your communications