As we are seeking to make a difference through our ministries, how should we navigate the tension between Kingdom ambition and godly contentment? In this week’s conversation on FrontStage BackStage, host Jason Daye is joined by Kelly Needham. Kelly has served in ministry for years as a Bible teacher, podcaster, and author. Her latest book is titled, “Purposefooled.” Together, Kelly and Jason explore how pursuing our purpose could potentially derail our ministry’s fruitfulness. Kelly also shares how a proper understanding of purpose helps us avoid sacrificing our well-being and, instead, experience peace and rest as we serve.
FrontStage BackStage Podcast With Kelly Needham
View the entire podcast here.
- Video links to this week’s episode – easily share with the ministry leaders in your church
- Audio links to this week’s episode – easily share with the ministry leaders in your church
- Additional resource links from this week’s conversation – so you and your team can easily find what is mentioned or referenced
- Ministry Leaders Growth Guide – key insights and concepts from this week’s conversation as well as engaging questions for you and your team to consider and process
- Full-text transcript of this week’s episode – review something you heard, pass along snippets, post tweets, create presentations to share, or use in whatever way you find most helpful in developing your ministry leaders
- Shareable Social Graphics – Feel free to post them on your church social accounts, your personal accounts, or use them as graphics in your communications