How can you increase trust across your local ministry leadership team so that you can serve more effectively together? In this week’s conversation on FrontStage BackStage, host Jason Daye is joined by Léonce Crump Jr., co-founder and senior pastor of Renovation Church in Atlanta. His latest book is titled “The Resilience Factor.” Together, Léonce and Jason discuss ways that you can learn how well your ministry leaders trust one another. Léonce also shares how you can build that trust and catalyze a resilient ministry team that’s ready to face together whatever challenges might arise.
FrontStage BackStage Podcast With Léonce Crump Jr.
View the entire podcast here.
- Video links to this week’s episode – easily share with the ministry leaders in your church
- Audio links to this week’s episode – easily share with the ministry leaders in your church
- Additional resource links from this week’s conversation – so you and your team can easily find what is mentioned or referenced
- Ministry Leaders Growth Guide – key insights and concepts from this week’s conversation as well as engaging questions for you and your team to consider and process
- Full-text transcript of this week’s episode – review something you heard, pass along snippets, post tweets, create presentations to share, or use in whatever way you find most helpful in developing your ministry leaders
- Shareable Social Graphics – Feel free to post them on your church social accounts, your personal accounts, or use them as graphics in your communications