How can we overcome one of the most often overlooked hindrances to our spiritual well-being? In this week’s conversation on FrontStage BackStage, host Jason Daye is joined by Amber Albee Swenson. Amber is a podcaster, speaker, and the author of seven books, including her latest, titled “Soul Care.” Together, Amber and Jason explore how worry can seep into our ministries and derail our spiritual well-being. Amber also shares some reminders and disciplines that can help us embrace healthy soul care.
FrontStage BackStage Podcast With Amber Albee Swenson
View the entire podcast here.
- Video links to this week’s episode – easily share with the ministry leaders in your church
- Audio links to this week’s episode – easily share with the ministry leaders in your church
- Additional resource links from this week’s conversation – so you and your team can easily find what is mentioned or referenced
- Ministry Leaders Growth Guide – key insights and concepts from this week’s conversation as well as engaging questions for you and your team to consider and process
- Full-text transcript of this week’s episode – review something you heard, pass along snippets, post tweets, create presentations to share, or use in whatever way you find most helpful in developing your ministry leaders
- Shareable Social Graphics – Feel free to post them on your church social accounts, your personal accounts, or use them as graphics in your communications