As ministry leaders, when our hopes have been dashed, or we find ourselves experiencing a personal crisis of faith, it can be very challenging to navigate through those times. Oftentimes we will turn to disillusionment, deconstruction, or even despair. In this conversation on FrontStage BackStage, host Jason Daye is joined by James Choung, Vice President of InterVarsity Christian Fellowship and author of Longing for Revival. Together, James and Jason explore how God actually invites us into these challenging spaces, and how we can position ourselves with a posture of invitation and expectancy, so we can experience personal revival and tremendous spiritual growth.
FrontStage BackStage Podcast Guest James Choung
Watch the entire podcast here.
Looking to dig more deeply into this topic and conversation? Every week you’ll find a free toolkit so you and your ministry team can dive deeper into the topic that is discussed. Find your Weekly Toolkit below… Love well, Live well, Lead well!
- Video links to this week’s episode – easily share with the ministry leaders in your church
- Audio links to this week’s episode – easily share with the ministry leaders in your church
- Additional resource links from this week’s conversation – so you and your team can easily find what is mentioned or referenced
- Ministry Leaders Growth Guide – key insights and concepts from this week’s conversation as well as engaging questions for you and your team to consider and process
- Full-text transcript of this week’s episode – review something you heard, pass along snippets, post tweets, create presentations to share, or use in whatever way you find most helpful in developing your ministry leaders
- Shareable Social Graphics – Feel free to post them on your church social accounts, your personal accounts, or use them as graphics in your communications