As pastors and ministry leaders living in a world that glorifies the hustle lifestyle, is it possible that slowing down and pulling back a bit might actually make our ministry more effective? In this episode of FrontStage BackStage, host Jason Daye is joined by Alan Fadling, certified spiritual director, founder of Unhurried Living, and an award-winning author. Together, Alan and Jason explore how we can reframe our contemporary understanding of ministry leadership, and instead, allow Jesus to guide us into what he modeled, grace-paced leadership.
FrontStage BackStage Podcast Guest Alan Fadling
View the entire episode here.
Looking to dig more deeply into this topic and conversation? Every week we go the extra mile and create a free toolkit so you and your ministry team can dive deeper into the topic that is discussed. Find your Weekly Toolkit here… Love well, Live well, Lead well!
- Video links to this week’s episode – easily share with the ministry leaders in your church
- Audio links to this week’s episode – easily share with the ministry leaders in your church
- Additional resource links from this week’s conversation – so you and your team can easily find what is mentioned or referenced
- Ministry Leaders Growth Guide – key insights and concepts from this week’s conversation as well as engaging questions for you and your team to consider and process
- Full-text transcript of this week’s episode – review something you heard, pass along snippets, post tweets, create presentations to share, or use in whatever way you find most helpful in developing your ministry leaders
- Shareable Social Graphics – Feel free to post them on your church social accounts, your personal accounts, or use them as graphics in your communications