As ministers we have a heart to encourage, to bless, and to engage with people relationally. However, if we’re not careful, we can find ourselves emotionally drained and mentally fatigued if we are not setting healthy boundaries, but the question is, how do we set good boundaries and continue to serve those around us? In this conversation on FrontStage BackStage, host Jason Daye is joined by Lysa TerKeurst. Lysa is the president of Proverbs 31 Ministries, has written 25 books, including her latest Good Boundaries and Goodbyes. Together, Lysa and Jason discuss how setting good boundaries actually helps us live more fully into the calling that God has on our lives to serve and to minister.
FrontStage BackStage Podcast Guest Lysa TerKeurst
Watch the entire episode here.
Looking to dig more deeply into this topic and conversation? Every week we go the extra mile and create a free toolkit so you and your ministry team can dive deeper into the topic that is discussed. Find your Weekly Toolkit here… Love well, Live well, Lead well!
- Video links to this week’s episode – easily share with the ministry leaders in your church
- Audio links to this week’s episode – easily share with the ministry leaders in your church
- Additional resource links from this week’s conversation – so you and your team can easily find what is mentioned or referenced
- Ministry Leaders Growth Guide – key insights and concepts from this week’s conversation as well as engaging questions for you and your team to consider and process
- Full-text transcript of this week’s episode – review something you heard, pass along snippets, post tweets, create presentations to share, or use in whatever way you find most helpful in developing your ministry leaders
- Shareable Social Graphics – Feel free to post them on your church social accounts, your personal accounts, or use them as graphics in your communications