In our ministries, how can we overcome the pressures we often inflict upon ourselves and instead enter into freedom in the ways that we serve and live? In this week’s conversation on FrontStage BackStage, host Jason Daye is joined by Justin McRoberts. Justin has served in ministry in a variety of ways over the years. He’s a songwriter, storyteller, and coach. He’s the author of several books, including his latest, titled “Sacred Strides.” Together, Justin and Jason debunk some of the modern myths about work and rest and invite you to enter fully into God’s goodness for your life and ministry.
FrontStage BackStage Podcast With Justin McRoberts
View the entire podcast here.
- Video links to this week’s episode – easily share with the ministry leaders in your church
- Audio links to this week’s episode – easily share with the ministry leaders in your church
- Additional resource links from this week’s conversation – so you and your team can easily find what is mentioned or referenced
- Ministry Leaders Growth Guide – key insights and concepts from this week’s conversation as well as engaging questions for you and your team to consider and process
- Full-text transcript of this week’s episode – review something you heard, pass along snippets, post tweets, create presentations to share, or use in whatever way you find most helpful in developing your ministry leaders
- Shareable Social Graphics – Feel free to post them on your church social accounts, your personal accounts, or use them as graphics in your communications