How do we respond when we are faced with fierce challenges and life just seems unfair? In this week’s conversation on FrontStage BackStage, host Jason Daye is joined by Dr. Shane Stanford. Shane is the president and CEO of The Moore-West Center for Applied Theology and JourneyWise. JourneyWise is a ministry that seeks to disciple others while promoting good mental health. Shane has served as a church planter and a pastor and has written a number of books, including his latest, titled “JourneyWise.” Together, Shane and Jason look at how we can reconcile our expectations with the realities that we face in life and ministry. Shane also shares his personal story, which you will not want to miss, of how he has experienced the goodness of God emotionally, mentally, spiritually, and physically as he has wrestled with an intense medical diagnosis.
FrontStage BackStage Podcast With Shane Stanford
View the entire podcast here.
- Video links to this week’s episode – easily share with the ministry leaders in your church
- Audio links to this week’s episode – easily share with the ministry leaders in your church
- Additional resource links from this week’s conversation – so you and your team can easily find what is mentioned or referenced
- Ministry Leaders Growth Guide – key insights and concepts from this week’s conversation as well as engaging questions for you and your team to consider and process
- Full-text transcript of this week’s episode – review something you heard, pass along snippets, post tweets, create presentations to share, or use in whatever way you find most helpful in developing your ministry leaders
- Shareable Social Graphics – Feel free to post them on your church social accounts, your personal accounts, or use them as graphics in your communications