What can we learn from conflicting ideologies like New Atheism and others that can help us be more effective in ministry? In this week’s conversation on FrontStage BackStage, host Jason Daye is joined by Dr. Alister McGrath. Alister is a respected professor and the director of the Ian Ramsey Centre for Science and Religion at Oxford University. He is a prolific writer, and his latest book is titled “Coming to Faith Through Dawkins.” Together, Alister and Jason discuss the importance of looking for opportunities in cultural belief systems that allow us to point people to Jesus. Alister also shares a rising ideology that we need to be aware of and how we can minister to people who are wrestling with it.
FrontStage BackStage Podcast With Alister McGrath
View the entire podcast here.
- Video links to this week’s episode – easily share with the ministry leaders in your church
- Audio links to this week’s episode – easily share with the ministry leaders in your church
- Additional resource links from this week’s conversation – so you and your team can easily find what is mentioned or referenced
- Ministry Leaders Growth Guide – key insights and concepts from this week’s conversation as well as engaging questions for you and your team to consider and process
- Full-text transcript of this week’s episode – review something you heard, pass along snippets, post tweets, create presentations to share, or use in whatever way you find most helpful in developing your ministry leaders
- Shareable Social Graphics – Feel free to post them on your church social accounts, your personal accounts, or use them as graphics in your communications