Unfaithfulness and betrayal in marriage is incredibly painful. What does the healing journey look like, whether we’re experiencing this in our own marriages or we’re seeing it in the marriages of those we serve? In this week’s conversation on FrontStage BackStage, host Jason Daye is joined by Ellen Dykas. Ellen is the Director of Equipping for Ministry to Women at Harvest USA. Ellen has written a number of books, workbooks, devotionals and is also a contributor to the Life Counsel Bible. Ellen received her master’s degree from Covenant Theological Seminary and is a certified biblical counselor. Together, Ellen and Jason look at the healing journey for those who have experienced betrayal in their marriages. Ellen also offers some incredible insights of how our local churches can compassionately minister to those who are experiencing this type of betrayal in their own marriages.
FrontStage BackStage Podcast With Ellen Dykas
View the entire podcast here.
- Video links to this week’s episode – easily share with the ministry leaders in your church
- Audio links to this week’s episode – easily share with the ministry leaders in your church
- Additional resource links from this week’s conversation – so you and your team can easily find what is mentioned or referenced
- Ministry Leaders Growth Guide – key insights and concepts from this week’s conversation as well as engaging questions for you and your team to consider and process
- Full-text transcript of this week’s episode – review something you heard, pass along snippets, post tweets, create presentations to share, or use in whatever way you find most helpful in developing your ministry leaders
- Shareable Social Graphics – Feel free to post them on your church social accounts, your personal accounts, or use them as graphics in your communications