Do we, as ministry leaders, struggle with recognizing trauma in our own lives, potentially hindering how we serve others in ministry? In this week’s conversation on FrontStage BackStage, host Jason Daye is joined by Evan Owens. Evan and his wife, Jenny, are the founders of REBOOT Recovery, which combines clinical insights and Christian faith-based support for those who are recovering from trauma. They’re also the authors of “Healing What’s Hidden.” Together, Evan and Jason look at how we, as ministry leaders, might respond to trauma in our lives. Evan then shares some hope-filled insights into how we can find healing from our own trauma and embrace the fullness of Christ, both in our lives and our ministries.
FrontStage BackStage Podcast With Evan Owens
View the entire podcast here.
- Video links to this week’s episode – easily share with the ministry leaders in your church
- Audio links to this week’s episode – easily share with the ministry leaders in your church
- Additional resource links from this week’s conversation – so you and your team can easily find what is mentioned or referenced
- Ministry Leaders Growth Guide – key insights and concepts from this week’s conversation as well as engaging questions for you and your team to consider and process
- Full-text transcript of this week’s episode – review something you heard, pass along snippets, post tweets, create presentations to share, or use in whatever way you find most helpful in developing your ministry leaders
- Shareable Social Graphics – Feel free to post them on your church social accounts, your personal accounts, or use them as graphics in your communications