As ministry leaders, how can we move beyond the idea of soul rest to actually incorporating soul rest regularly in the rhythms of our life with Christ? In this week’s conversation on FrontStage BackStage, host Jason Daye is joined by Curtis “CZ” Zackery. CZ has served as a church planter and pastor, and he has written a number of books, devotionals, and other resources on the topic of soul rest. CZ is the founder of a gospel-centered ministry called Find Rest. Together, CZ and Jason look at digging beneath the surface level of Sabbath and really discovering the design and desires that God has for each of us to experience true soul rest and refreshment in our lives.
FrontStage BackStage Podcast With Curtis Zackery
View the entire podcast here.
- Video links to this week’s episode – easily share with the ministry leaders in your church
- Audio links to this week’s episode – easily share with the ministry leaders in your church
- Additional resource links from this week’s conversation – so you and your team can easily find what is mentioned or referenced
- Ministry Leaders Growth Guide – key insights and concepts from this week’s conversation as well as engaging questions for you and your team to consider and process
- Full-text transcript of this week’s episode – review something you heard, pass along snippets, post tweets, create presentations to share, or use in whatever way you find most helpful in developing your ministry leaders
- Shareable Social Graphics – Feel free to post them on your church social accounts, your personal accounts, or use them as graphics in your communications