What do we do when situations in our lives seem, not just challenging, but completely hopeless? In this week’s conversation on FrontStage BackStage, host Jason Daye is joined by Ronnie Olivier. Ronnie served 27 summers in the notorious Louisiana State Penitentiary known as Angola. He has recently released his memoir, “27 Summers,” which shares his journey to freedom, forgiveness, and redemption. Together, Ronnie and Jason explore how we can find Jesus, even in the midst of the most hopeless situations. Ronnie also shares his experiences at the most dangerous prison in the U.S. and how he went from incarceration to restoration, not only as a Christ follower but also as a minister of the gospel.
FrontStage BackStage Podcast With Ronnie Olivier
View the entire podcast here.
- Video links to this week’s episode – easily share with the ministry leaders in your church
- Audio links to this week’s episode – easily share with the ministry leaders in your church
- Additional resource links from this week’s conversation – so you and your team can easily find what is mentioned or referenced
- Ministry Leaders Growth Guide – key insights and concepts from this week’s conversation as well as engaging questions for you and your team to consider and process
- Full-text transcript of this week’s episode – review something you heard, pass along snippets, post tweets, create presentations to share, or use in whatever way you find most helpful in developing your ministry leaders
- Shareable Social Graphics – Feel free to post them on your church social accounts, your personal accounts, or use them as graphics in your communications