As pastors and ministry leaders, how do we recover from periods of high stress, great anxiety, and even burnout? In this week’s conversation on FrontStage BackStage, host Jason Daye is joined by Sean Nemecek, Regional Director for Pastor-in-Residence Ministries. Sean is the author of “The Weary Leader’s Guide to Burnout.” Together, Sean and Jason explore one of the biggest mistakes that leaders make when it comes to burnout. They also discuss the importance of finding safe spaces for recovery, and Sean shares the hope of never burning out again.
FrontStage BackStage Podcast Sean Nemecek
View the entire podcast here.
Looking to dig more deeply into this topic and conversation? Every week we go the extra mile and create a free toolkit so you and your ministry team can dive deeper into the topic that is discussed. Find your Weekly Toolkit here… Love well, Live well, Lead well!
- Video links to this week’s episode – easily share with the ministry leaders in your church
- Audio links to this week’s episode – easily share with the ministry leaders in your church
- Additional resource links from this week’s conversation – so you and your team can easily find what is mentioned or referenced
- Ministry Leaders Growth Guide – key insights and concepts from this week’s conversation as well as engaging questions for you and your team to consider and process
- Full-text transcript of this week’s episode – review something you heard, pass along snippets, post tweets, create presentations to share, or use in whatever way you find most helpful in developing your ministry leaders
- Shareable Social Graphics – Feel free to post them on your church social accounts, your personal accounts, or use them as graphics in your communications