Six Colors and four modes are available so that you can pick up your favorite color, brightness, and mode (flash, strobe, fade, smooth) simply by pointing the remote at the floodlights. Pretty easy!
- These lights have a remote control with 24 keys and a memory function, enabling them to sense distance (19.6.2feet}
- The lights will stay in your last setting so that when you turn them on again there is no need to reset them.
- IP66 Waterproof (and dustproof), the lights work perfectly in the rain, or sleet or snow. So, take your church outside and enjoy God’s creation while worshipping.
- It has efficient cooling because of aluminum housing and cooling design.
- It is easy to install as it needs no special wiring. Just plug it into the wall.
- The adjustable lamp body can be installed on the ceiling, wall or ground.
- Your purchase is risk-free as it comes with a 30-day money back guarantee, 5 years warranty and 24-hour message technical support.
Best Budget Floodlights
Litake 36LED Par Lights for Stage Lighting are an excellent choice for the church on a tight budget for lighting. The fact that these are single units enables you to start small and add on later. They have a modest price of less than 30 dollars each normally. That is an excellent starting point, especially if your stage or platform is small to medium-sized. Here are some details on what is included with each one:
- LEDs: 36W led par lights with 36 pcs LEDs include 6 x red, 6x green, 6x blue.
- 2 Control Modes: Magic effect can be easily controlled by remote control(included) or professional DMX controller(not included).
- 7 Light Effect Options: Static Color / Color changing / Color fade / Auto Program / Sound activated / Master-Slave / DMX. Speed is adjustable.
- Features: With mounting bracket, led par lights can be mounted on flood, stand, truss or anywhere you want.
- Application: Great uplighting for party dj stage wedding halloween christmas club disco bar pub church etc.
- 36W LED par lights have 36 pcs LEDs.
- A single unit has 6 red lights, 6 green lights, and 6 blue lights.
- It has 2 control modes: by remote (included) or professional DMX controller (not included).
- There are 7 light effect options: static color, color changing, color fade, audio program, sound activated, master-slave, DMX.
- Speed is adjustable.
- The unit comes with a mounting bracket which can be mounted on the floor, stand, truss or anywhere you like best.
- They provide great up lighting for your stage.
- They remember the last setting when turned off and then on again.
- They can be set to change colors at different intervals, or they can stay one color.
- They are dimmable in the event that a softer light is desired.
- They are light and easy to install.
- The light that they emit is bright and strong.
Floodlights are the best place to start and can create a worshipful atmosphere. A minister that I spoke with tells me that lighting is all for the congregation, not the people on stage. You want the atmosphere of your church to be a help to their worship experience, not a hindrance. In most cases, less is more. Too much wild lighting creates a concert performance atmosphere that focuses on the people not on God. A little lighting goes a long way!