For centuries, leaders in the church have wrestled with the temptation to tie our identities to what we produce in ministry, or who we are as pastors, rather than who we are in Christ. In this conversation on FrontStage BackStage, host Jason Daye is joined by Andrew Arndt. Andrew is a teaching pastor at New Life Church in Colorado Springs, and the author of Streams in the Wasteland. Together, Andrew and Jason explore practices that help us experience refreshment for our souls as the Spirit strips away some of the inessentials and distractions, and grounds our identity in Jesus.
FrontStage BackStage Podcast Guest Andrew Arndt
View the entire episode here.
Looking to dig more deeply into this topic and conversation? Every week we go the extra mile and create a free toolkit so you and your ministry team can dive deeper into the topic that is discussed. Find your Weekly Toolkit below… Love well, Live well, Lead well!
- Video links to this week’s episode – easily share with the ministry leaders in your church
- Audio links to this week’s episode – easily share with the ministry leaders in your church
- Additional resource links from this week’s conversation – so you and your team can easily find what is mentioned or referenced
- Ministry Leaders Growth Guide – key insights and concepts from this week’s conversation as well as engaging questions for you and your team to consider and process
- Full-text transcript of this week’s episode – review something you heard, pass along snippets, post tweets, create presentations to share, or use in whatever way you find most helpful in developing your ministry leaders
- Shareable Social Graphics – Feel free to post them on your church social accounts, your personal accounts, or use them as graphics in your communications